Spend four days with the top leaders in thermal modeling as they address today’s most pressing challenges. You’ll go home with new strategies and techniques to improve your modeling, maximize budgets and optimize design strategies.
We have for you everything you would expect from a world class conference… An engaging comprehensive technical session, empowering keynote speakers (2018 SPE President Darcy Spady), three informative panel sessions (regulatory, economic, and general), an exhibitor’s hall with more than 40 companies showing off their latest wares, and various opportunities to beef up your soft and technical skills via networking events, field trips, and short courses.
Hear the latest developments in research on heat exchangers and components
• Understand the new trends and associated challenges for manufacturing thermal systems
• Study powertrain thermal management for IC engines, HEV and EV
• Consider thermal management for the entire vehicle, including heating and cooling systems as well as air flow management
Recognizing that there was no one venue that brought the aviation industry together to address challenges and future direction with a broad, integrating view of the aviation marketplace, AIAA and The Boeing Company started partnering in 2010 to develop a new event.
The SAE 2017 Noise and Vibration Conference and Exhibition is the premier technical event dedicated to mobility noise, vibration and harshness. Held biennially, this conference serves as a forum for leading automotive, commercial vehicle, and aerospace professionals to share the latest technologies surrounding NVH, and sound quality. The following topics related to vehicle design, engineering and testing will be the focus of the event:
ASME Turbo Expo is recognized as the must-attend event for turbomachinery professionals. The technical conference has a well-earned reputation for bringing together the best and brightest experts from around the world to share the latest in turbine technology, research, development, and application. Turbo Expo offers unrivalled networking opportunities with a dedicated and diverse trade show floor.
What’s New for ATCE
- The technical program received 2,521 paper proposals—the highest number ever. This response ensures a high-quality technical program, covering the latest innovations and applications.
- Senior executives in the Opening General Session will address the industry’s responsibility to provide affordable and environmentally sustainable energy for the world.
With the start of new vehicle powertrains such as hybrid, electric and fuel cell vehicles; all thermal management systems, including mobile air conditioning systems, require new concepts to provide passenger compartment heating and cooling, as well as heating and cooling of batteries and cooling vehicle fuel systems.
Exa will host a booth at this event
Exa is an exhibitor at this event
Exa is a sponsor of this event and will also be presenting
Exa's Andrew Hermetet will present on May 7th on underhood cooling with AGCO and machine cooling and acoustics with Vermeer Corp.
Exa is a sponsor of this event
Exa will give two presentations:
- "On-road aerodynamics efficiency under realistics transient wind conditions"
- "Computiational process for wind noise evaluation of rear-view mirror design in cars"