We’re seeking a sales and marketing technology professional with proven experience pushing CRM and marketing automation to its limits in a B2B environment. This position is a unique, hands-on leadership role in the Marketing team that will define and drive how we get the most value from both CRM and Marketing Automation while providing operational support and guiding advanced integration and deployment across a global organization.
The successful candidate will have core expertise in CRM administration and marketing automation in addition to experience working with CMS (Content Management Systems) technologies such as Drupal. The position will partner with teams to define and implement new business processes that enable greater business impact across all points of intersection with marketing technologies and workflows.
- Develop a vision and deliver on a roadmap and implementation for CRM and related systems.
- Develop a vision and deliver on a roadmap for evolving our use of marketing automation as key strategic capability.
- Analyze CRM related workflows and implement changes to improve the effectiveness of usage.
- Support operations and administration of our marketing automation system’s use to develop and deliver integrated marketing and sales campaigns.
- Oversee the integration of Marketo with SalesForce and the CMS platform.
- Manage and document processes related to all CRM and marketing automation activities.
- Help marketing team understand the functional capabilities of the platform and make recommendations for their use.
- Provide end-user training for CRM and marketing automation.
- 3+ years successful experience with SalesForce implementation/administration
- 6-8 years of experience managing marketing automation systems – Marketo strongly preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience working within a marketing organization. Preference given to individuals that have experience working with digital marketing organizations and creating complex campaigns.
- Proficiency with integration strategies – especially integrations between campaign management, planning, execution and CRM systems.
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation in a Sale and Service environment a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, MIS or similar technical discipline for marketing data systems
- Certification in SalesForce and Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or other)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Exa Corporation is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disability Employer.