Exa Corporation (NASDAQ: EXA) is seeking a highly motivated Global NetSuite Project Administrator to join their corporate finance team. The NetSuite Project Administrator role is primarily responsible for setting up projects and communicating and interacting with cross functional roles, including Sales and Operations to develop customizations that support business processes. Continue to enhance existing configurations for long term efficiencies as well as respond to daily issues. The NetSuite Administrator role reports to the Associate Controller, Revenue.
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support of the initial global NetSuite project management system setup
- Serve as a liaison with global sales management and sales teams on all project related information
- Project setup, including configuration of system forecasts and actuals
- Managing and coordinating all project documentation
- Coordinate translation management for all foreign documents
- Troubleshoot issues with sales order, billing, revenue interfaces
- Assist with reconciling revenue related balance sheet accounts
- Ensure that operations time entry is complete, accurate and valid
- Primary point of contact for NetSuite help and support for all project related issues
- Assist with external audit support
- BA/BS degree required – finance, accounting, business.
- 1-3 years of NetSuite experience required
- 1-3 years of accounting experience, public company experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Software revenue recognition experience is a plus
- Advanced excel skills is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title Associate Controller of Revenue Recognition in the subject line.
Exa Corporation is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disability Employer