Exa is looking for a product marketing professional to lead the “go-to-market” activities for its PowerFLOW suite of software. This global position has primary responsibility for market strategy, packaging, positioning, messaging, and the commercial success of our solutions. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Products and Marketing.
The ideal candidate will possess strong business insight and focus as the leader of Exa's Product Marketing function. Specifically, the position will drive all marketing campaigns designed to grow the adoption and usage of the PowerFLOW product suite. As part of the role, you will deliver a variety of high quality content from industry-leading thought leadership collateral to user educational content through digital, video and written channels. The groups with which the candidate will most closely align include Product Management, Applications Management, Digital Marketing, and Sales and Executive Management.
- Lead global marketing campaigns and be responsible for driving the development and execution of strategy and tactics
- Identify key target market segments across ground transportation industries, including high value user personas
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning of PowerFLOW products across target segments and geographies
- Create and publish content for product collateral, whitepapers, and trade publications
- Develop appropriate web, video and social media programs and content to drive solution awareness
- Integrate Product Marketing activities among key Digital Marketing resources, including PR, Social Media, SEO/SEM and Web-based marketing initiatives
- Lead and coordinate software release launch marketing plans and activities
- Develop and deliver sales tools and training
- Secure customer success stories for various uses
- Conduct primary customer and related market research for better positioning and roadmap feedback
- Support competitive analysis activities
The ideal candidate will have a combination of experiences and accomplishments listed below
- 15+ years of professional business experience in the ground transportation segment
- 5-10 years’ experience in product marketing, product management and related business disciplines
- Proven track record of driving successful software product initiatives
- Strong record of creating marketing and business strategies. Preference given to individuals that have experience working with digital marketing organizations and creating complex campaigns
- Degree in Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with an MBA (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
Exa Corporation is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disability Employer.