Exa Corporation (NASDAQ: EXA) is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented ACoRE to manage our accounting of Revenue, Commissions and Royalties, worldwide. This role is responsible for ensuring our revenue recognition, commissions and royalties are recorded and reported timely and in accordance with GAAP. This role is a senior role within our finance team. You’ll also own our revenue recognition and commissions policies and procedures. This is an outstanding, high visibility opportunity within the organization, reporting directly to our VP of Finance, Principle Accounting Officer.
- Manage all aspects of revenue accounting.
- Administer royalty program, including royalty reporting to vendors, accounting accruals and payment schedules for all royalty arrangements.
- Manage the global commission program, including management of commission agreements, statements, calculations of commission accruals and payments.
- Manage and perform month-end close duties including journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Support the implementation of NetSuite ERP system, specifically with regards to order processing, revenue recognition and commission and royalty reporting and calculations.
- Manage the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance process related to financial reporting and disclosures with the revenue, commissions and royalties processes.
- Interface with external auditors on quarterly reviews, annual audit and other inquiries
- Ad hoc projects as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility for revenue accounting, SAB 104, ASC 605, ASC 606, ASC 985, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take full ownership of responsibilities in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Strong PC skills (advanced Excel preferred)
- Knowledge of Great Plains and NetSuite accounting software a plus
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title Associate Controller of Revenue Recognition in the subject line.
Exa Corporation is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disability Employer