Exa Japan is seeking Application Engineers for supporting automotive customers. You will report to a team manager and must be customer-focused. Your technical skills will enable to deliver high value consulting and services.
You will be responsible for:
- Execution of fluid dynamics such as aero, thermal and aeroacoustics service projects with Exa's state-of-the-art PowerFLOW suite, from the complete vehicle model preparation to the simulation, post-processing.
- Develop and present strong technical analysis and design suggestions to automotive customers with real-world problems
- Providing technical support to our automotive customers in the next step
- Degree in mechanical engineering, fluid dynamics or relative field
- Solid knowledge of fluid dynamic fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation skills
- Team playing and Professional attitude
- Strong organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Japanese is essential and English is advantage
- Work experience in Automotive industry is preferable
- Experience with CAD, geometry tools and other CAE is also preferable
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux is preferable
- Non-Japanese candidate must hold a working visa
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line, or:
Exa Japan Inc.
Yokohama Mitsui Building 23F
1-1-2, Takashima, Nishi-ku